25 September, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #17

Increase Blog Followers 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!



This Week's Question:

Book character(s) you'd like to see with their own Twitter page - Suggested by A Great Read


Answer:

I think I'd like to see Lord Akeldama and Miss Sophronia Temminnick with their own twitter pages. Both are characters featured in the writings of Gail Carriger's works (Lord Akeldama first appears in the Parasol Protectorate series, then reappears in the Finishing School Series that focuses around Miss Temminnick). 

Given that Lord Akeldama is a very fop-ish kind of Vampire, I imagine his page would be quite a twitter with things like the latest hose in fashion or wig-powder. Probably a fair number of pretty boys too. 

For Miss Temminnick, I think her page would be one of general disuse, that is to say, she'd use it to check in on other people and rarely post herself. If she did it'd probably alternate between fashion (to throw people off of course) and gadgets she finds useful.

3 comments:

  1. Really great choices, I have not read the series but they sound very interesting! I am a new follower!

    My F&F

    xx Kat xx
    The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I new the characters you picked! This week has made my TBR pile get even bigger!!

    new follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your answers because I chose the same thing!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete